MEDICAL PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Eminence comprehensive suite of software and services for practices of all sizes. Eminence is an integrated appointment scheduling, practice management/medical billing, electronic health recording, and medical billing solution.
Eminence has robust medical billing capabilities. The product’s full feature set ensure claims are filed properly and reimbursed quickly. Eminence operates its own claims clearing house, which allows users to process an unlimited number of claims at any time.
Eminence EHR is offers robust functionality for clinical workflows. In addition to charting, the EMR includes e-prescribing, laboratory report tracking, and secure fax management.
Eminence is priced on a monthly subscription basis, which includes an unlimited number of users and practice locations. Eminence offers a customer support instant messaging...
Eminence EHR offers charting, problem lists, medication management, electronic prescribing, allergy checks, order management, lab tests and document management, among other capabilities. The system can be configured to meet a provider’s charting preferences; custom forms can be implemented to work with ETS''s touchscreen technology.
A Complete Healthcare Suite for Hospitals and Clinic Management Eminence Health care solutions for large hospitals, Path- labs and polyclinics.
- OPD Management
- IPD Management
- OT Management
- TPA Management
- Pathology Software
- Pharmacy Software
- Inventory Management
- H.M.I.S. REPORTS
- Finance & Accounting Management
- Payroll Management
- Blood Bank Management
- Radiology Software
ETS Cloud solutions
Our Cloud Solution for Providers provides reliable, secure and cost-effective hosting of applications. Integrating technical architecture enhancements and operational best practices along with hardened data centers and standards-based IT methodologies has allowed us to create a remote hosting service that provides a complete solution for healthcare provider customers.
With this solution, critical applications for providers are hosted on state-of-the-art infrastructure, and technical support, maintenance, and periodic technology refreshes for the environment are provided. Options for operational and disaster recovery, remote monitoring, and applications support create a complete, flexible solution to meet the unique needs of your organization. All this for a predictable monthly cost - no surprises.
Market need and driving forces
- Increased complexity and cost of hardware, frequent software upgrades that demand greater compute capacity.
- Continual release of patches/updates to ISV software as ISV partners push to meet aggressive regulatory requirements and associated timeframes.
- Skilled IT staff is not readily available or not trained to manage complexity.
ETS Healthcare Cloud
A fully managed, Healthcare compliant, cloud offering.
- Managed multi-tenant remote hosting solution for Enterprise Provider EHR software.
- End-to-end inpatient and outpatient cloud offering for EHR software customers
- Built on software vendor-certified hardware platform
- Fully virtualized using a shared infrastructure to maximize cost savings
- Redundant servers, storage, network for providing high availability
- Configured to meet long-term capacity and bandwidth needs
- Operated out of hardened datacenters and managed using ITIL operational processes
- Priced as a Monthly OPEX Fee
- Offer includes Recovery for Healthcare options as well as SLA enforcement, adherence and credit
Value-add for customers
- No unexpected IT capital costs.
- Overall reduction in cost combined with enhanced capabilities. (DR, Security, compliance)
- Inherited IT and EHR expertise
- Consistently provided EHR infrastructure governed by SLAs.
- Offer includes fastest onboarding and cost effective Application implementation and support
- Modular stack of solutions priced to match customer need